- "May we come back next
- The "Five S Sisters"
- Stephanie, Sue, Sally, Sharon & Shelia
- "Big blue fish were biting
this year - the biggest was 30" - will take home about 20
pounds. Small spot, croaker, black sea bass (a first), rockfish
and my 1st flounder keeper (17") in 50 years off the pier!"
- The Marton Family of
- "The sights of the sea when
you come in the cottage are impressive. The sound of the waves is
always there. Jet lagged we did not miss the sunrise and saw the
eagle 'float' along from our bed"
- The Maas Family of
- "827 Sharks teeth in less
than four days!"
- The Mathis Family of
- "We spent most of the week
trying to figure out when we can come back!"
- The Read Family of
- "Lovely. Absolutely lovely."
- Dr. Bikis of San
- "We love the sound of the
surf, the fresh breeze, and clean air!"
- The Gilman Family
of Wayne, PA
- "...boy did this exceed my
expectations - we had the best weekend together digging for
sharks teeth (we found about 50); dinner at Stoney's, Christmas
Walk in Solomons, spotted four bald eagles and long walks on the
- The Peyton Family
- "We were looking to escape
the convention and its related chaos in the city -- we found
much more than expected ... it was a wonderful bonding
experience for our family."
- The Doty Family of
- "So much to do and see - yet
so relaxing at the same time! Thank you for a wonderful week"
- The Ritters of
- "We walked to Parker's Creek
twice this week and found over 300 sharks teeth! cBay is a
wonderful getaway and we hope to return soon."
- The Moore's of WV